As pioneers of the IT and communications technology industries, CDM Australia is the problem solver your business needs.
We are one of the largest privately-owned business system groups in Australia as a result of years of creating and sustaining strong relationships with a wide diversity of organisations around Australia.
This is highlighted by the development of key brand partnerships with corporations such as HP, HOE, Lenovo, Toshiba, Apple, Microsoft APC, Cisco, Dell and many more.
We’ve got the solutions for all your information technology requirements. Whether integrating your ITC strategy with your business strategy and enjoying the end-to-end assurance, efficiency and trust of a single source of expertise, or accessing our range of top-of-the line PCs and systems featuring the latest Intel and AMD chipsets, CDM Australia has the answers you need.
CDM understands the importance of security to your organisation. Our Risk Management and Mitigation approach includes…
- Business Security Risk Assessment
- Security Policy and Procedures
- Content Security
- Security Architecture Design
- Intrusion Detection and Escalation
- Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing
- Secure Remote Access
CDM Managed Infrastructure ensures your business stays ahead of changing technologies, delivering quality, cost-effective, outsourcing programs that allow you to focus on more critical business issues.
Our Service Includes...
- Hardware & Software supply & configuration
- Virus & Spam protection & updates
- Network design & maintenance
- System Audit & Forensic Audit
- Scheduled maintenance and training
- Emergency support
- Mail servers & File servers
- Firewalls & network security
- Management Reports Asset Registry
Enjoy the convenience and trust of a single source of expertise. A single provider reduces risk and provides access to global partners for a wealth of services and technologies.
Every day, CDM Australia helps hundreds of businesses use technology to deliver improved value and better customer service.